Crankwork adapters are the original universal clipless pedal to platform adapters that let you convert your road or mountain bike for casual riding. The pedal adapters are made from 100 percent aircraft aluminum, so they are very light and durable.
Features include integrated traction pegs, molded finger holds for easier handling, a 6mm Allen wrench slot to help for pedal removal, a curved bottom to mimic road shoes for better attachment to road pedals, and the ability to add a custom strap!
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE: Made from 100% aircraft-grade aluminum so the pedals are lightweight yet durable!
- UNIVERSAL: Works with all clipless pedals that have 2 and 3 hole cleat options; see below for all supported pedals.
- POP IN AND TWIST OUT: Easy to use by just popping in and twisting out; off-center balance allows for easy starts while 6mm Allen wrench slot and finger hold allow for quick removal.
- PATENTED DESIGN: Unique features include integrated traction pegs; pedals fit together for easier portability and storage; curved bottom to mimic road shoes for better attachment to road pedals and the ability to add our customized strap.
- Shimano SPD / SPD-SL
- Look KEO
- Time ATAC
- Crank Brothers Egg Brothers & Candy
- Clic & RXS, Infinity Pedals, and S-Track & Delta.
With The Wave Guarantee
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
Reasons to buy from us
We proudly offer worldwide shipping. Handling time 1-3 business days.
We stand by our high-quality products and your satisfaction is guaranteed.
We offer competitive prices on all of our exclusive products.